Master in Marketing Management
Recent years have seen how companies must learn to operate in an environment increasingly dynamic, competitive and globalized world, influenced by the Internet and new ways to communicate with our customers.
The new information technologies energize all market players, so mastering these technologies serves to provide a competitive response in a global environment and local time. The market has also seen as consumers increasingly demanding and better informed we are forced to reinvent how we communicate with them. Saturation advertising, the search for new distribution channels or the new way of eating that have brought the digitization and the Internet are factors to consider.
This leads to a clear conclusion: the work of the Marketing Management are increasingly complex and changing, requiring managers with ability to learn and evolve continuously.
The Master Programme in Marketing Management shows expertise and skills needed to meet the demands of Marketing S. XXI. It is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Delve into the basic concepts governing the marketing today.
- Provide a clear vision of the opportunities and risks posed by new trends in marketing.
- Develop the skills to identify opportunities, threats and changes in the competitive environment of the company.
- Mastering the Marketing Mix different policies of the company and its actual implementation.
- Knowing the latest techniques for obtaining market information and examine the creation of an Information System.
- Becoming a manager able to communicate and motivate teams, with leadership skills, negotiation and teamwork.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed at the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic skills and specific. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
- Strategic innovation
- Marketing analytics and marketing tools
- Analysis of the portfolio of products and services
- Distribution and marketing policies
- Direct Marketing and Digital Marketing
- International Marketing
- Personal and managerial skills
- Marketing Plan
The use of a virtual campus provides permanent access to all participants for learning resources, as well as updated information on the planning of courses and assessment of their progress.
* Business Game
Participants will be organized by groups, which have to meet the demands of a business from their strategic approaches to the income statement, checking and comprehending the action of marketing management from the perspective of business development.
Requirements and Qualifications
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates, through their professional and academic curriculum.
To start the application process you must complete an appropriate form so that the candidate's profile can be assessed by our Academic Committee. If the resolution of admission issued by the Academic Committee requested program is positive, the candidate may formally register for the program.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained a master's degree in Marketing Management from EAE Business School. In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements set obtained the title Master of the Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (if performed in Barcelona) or the University Camilo José Cela (if performed in Madrid).
To obtain the universities that grant degrees, it is necessary to satisfy the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in: