The specific focus of the Master’s in ICT in Business is on the alignment of ICT and management. The programme builds on a solid foundation of computer science that students bring from their bachelor’s education, and expands this knowledge and augments it with concepts and methods from the field of management.
The master's specialisation ICT in Business is designed to provide a flexible framework for graduate study in information management and is of particular interest to participants wishing to pursue a (international) business career involving both ICT and Management. You will analyse how ICT enables innovations in all business areas including marketing, operations, finance, strategy and IT itself. You will learn how to benefit from your Computer Science knowledge by applying this knowledge on a managerial level.
5 reasons to choose ICT Business at Leiden University
- The programme offers a managerial focus on ICT and Business, combining the reputation of the Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS) with that of the RSM Erasmus University (ranked in the top-3 in Europe).
- Both the faculty and the department have a strong international focus.
- This master offers a seamless transition from most bachelor’s programmes in Computer Science.
- Graduates of the master’s programme have excellent career opportunities, and typically multiple employment offers upon graduation.
- Students benefit from the department’s strong links to the industry with guest lectures, in-company research projects and placement opportunities.
Are you interested in managing ICT in complex organisations, in an international context? Are you a team player who likes to cooperate with colleagues from different departments?
Then ICT in Business and the Public Sector is the right choice for you!
If you would like to know more, please get in touch or visit the programme introduction page on our website: http://en.mastersinleiden.nl/programmes/ict-in-business/en/introduction.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 2, 2018