The specific focus of the Master’s in ICT in Business is on the alignment of ICT and management. The programme builds on a solid foundation of computer science that students bring from their bachelor’s education, and expands this knowledge and augments it with concepts and methods from the field of management.
The Master’s in ICT in Business aims at providing a deeper understanding of the issues, challenges and opportunities engendered by the rapid changes in information and communication technology (ICT) and its applications over recent years. These changes have caused major changes for individuals, organisations and industries.
The internet, and information systems and communication technology in general, have radically impacted our personal and professional lives. Communication technology has challenged our thinking on physical, geographical and industry boundaries, on distance, speed and communication, on how we live, work, learn, communicate and play. New business models have emerged, as have new types of entrepreneurship and new forms of leadership.
- ICT in Business
- ICT in Public Sector and Governance
5 reasons to choose ICT Business at Leiden University
- The programme offers a managerial focus on ICT and Business, combining the reputation of the Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS) with that of the RSM Erasmus University (ranked in the top-3 in Europe).
- Both the faculty and the department have a strong international focus.
- This master’s offers a seamless transition from most bachelor’s programmes in Computer Science.
- Graduates of the master’s programme have excellent career opportunities, and typically multiple employment offers upon graduation.
- Students benefit from the department’s strong links to industry with guest lectures, in-company research projects and placement opportunities.
EU/EEA, Dutch (including Netherlands Antilles), Swiss or Surinamese: around €1,984.
Other: around €17,800.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch or visit the programme introduction page on our website: http://en.mastersinleiden.nl/programmes/ict-in-business/en/introduction.
Among the subjects you will be taking with this programme, you may find the following:
- Accounting (ICTiB)
- Leading & Managing People
- Managing the Digital Business
- Strategy: Process, Content, Context
- Behavioural and Analytical Decision Making
- Change Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 31, 2017