The specific focus of the Master’s in ICT in Business is on the alignment of ICT and management. The programme builds on a solid foundation of computer science that students bring from their bachelor’s education, and expands this knowledge and augments it with concepts and methods from the field of management.
Rapid changes in ICT and its applications over the last years have caused major changes for organizations, industries, and individuals. The Internet, information systems, and communication technology in general, have radically impacted our professional and personal lives. They challenged our thinking on physical, geographical and industry boundaries, on distance, speed and communication. This programme provides you with a deeper understanding of the issues, challenges and opportunities in this area, with a specific focus on the management and alignment of ICT in a business and socio-technical context.
- ICT in Business
- ICT in Public Sector and Governance
5 reasons to choose ICT Business at Leiden University
- The programme offers a managerial focus on ICT and Business, combining the reputation of the Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS) with that of the RSM Erasmus University (ranked in the top-3 in Europe).
- Both the faculty and the department have a strong international focus.
- This master’s offers a seamless transition from most bachelor’s programmes in Computer Science.
- Graduates of the master’s programme have excellent career opportunities, and typically multiple employment offers upon graduation.
- Students benefit from the department’s strong links to industry with guest lectures, in-company research projects and placement opportunities.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch or visit the programme introduction page on our website: http://en.mastersinleiden.nl/programmes/ict-in-business/en/introduction.
Among the subjects you will be taking with this programme, you may find the following:
- Accounting (ICTiB)
- Leading & Managing People
- Managing the Digital Business
- Strategy: Process, Content, Context
- Behavioural and Analytical Decision Making
- Change Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 19, 2017