MSc in Global Marketing & Negotiation
The MSc in Global Marketing & Negotiation aims to provide a wide range of skills and techniques for problem-solving and decision making. Students will develop their knowledge and practical application of marketing, negotiation tools and implementation techniques.
The Programme Allows to:
- study closely to the real business environment with company problematics and projects
- acquire strong skills for intercultural negotiations through courses focused on practice
- be operational in marketing positions in an international environment
Job prospects include product/brand manager, market researcher, marketing manager, sales manager, account manager or one of many other related positions.
A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Management/ Marketing with a good knowledge of the basics of marketing.
French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. The application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
English language certificate (for non-native speakers): TOEIC (750), IELTS (6.0)
Duration: 1 year
Next Start: September
Tuition fees: €9,800 per year
Burgundy School Of Business: embrace your destiny
- BSB 125th top Business School in the World to have the dual AACSB/EQUIS Accreditation.
- With its AACSB accreditation, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 5%).
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is EPAS accredited and is ranked 67th by the Financial Times (September 2016).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 10,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 65 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroad
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 6, 2018