MSc in Global Business Management
The MSc in Global Business Management is geared towards students with a first degree (bachelors), with or without professional experience in management. It offers an understanding of economic and human management in today's global and fast-moving environment.
The purpose of this Master is to provide a high level and innovative education to enable students to acquire skills and discipline for positions as entrepreneurs or corporate executives in management in all areas of the firm through a wide spectrum of classes in a multicultural setting.
Language of instruction: English
Global Human Resource Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Global Human Resource Management
- Global Organisational Behaviour
- Global Risk Management
- Global Trade and Supply Chain Management
- International Marketing
- International Strategic Management
- Information Technology Management
- Economics and International Business Law
- Financial Tool Box
- Preparation for Graduating Project
- French language for International students
1) First degree (Bachelors) in any discipline or equivalent*
2) English proficiency: TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent
3) Application form
4) Interview (possible by phone)
* Cases will be considered individually
RENNES SCHOOL OF BUSINESS appears in the Financial Times ranking among the top 90 Management schools in the world at the 35th position and is ranked 7th among the post-preparatory programmes in France.
Our position in this prestigious ranking is the result of our commitment to academic excellence recognized by the leading international accreditation organizations AACSB, and AMBA and EQUIS.
Program taught in: