The MSc in Finance and Management provides a solid grounding in finance and management principles with rigorous training in relevant tools and techniques, and how to apply them in the workplace. This degree programme is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University. This is a dual degree programme, leading to the award of a Cranfield University degree and a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Finance and Management aims to:
- Prepare students for a career in financial services.
- Provide students with a high level of financial skills.
- Give students a rounded view of business and its management.
- An English-medium undergraduate degree from a recognized university at second class honours level or above.
- A professional qualification (e.g. CIMA) plus 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Exposure to quantitative subjects (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics etc.) from previous studies or work experience.
- A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.5. (with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing component)
- Duration: 1 year / 2 years
- Study type: Full -Time/ Part-Time
- Credit hours: 200
- Assessment: Taught modules 60%, individual project 40%
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 18, 2018