Last application deadline for January intake: 3 December 2018
TBS Barcelona’s full-time, 18-month MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing will provide you with highly professional training in Marketing Management, with a focus on the Fashion and Luxury industries. Taught entirely in English and highly applied, this programme counts on leading practitioners and internationally recognized academics to give a broader business perspective.
Practically focused and internationally oriented, the MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing will train you to develop the competencies needed to play the rules of the fashion & luxury goods industry. Moreover, it will provide with tools to make the best marketing decisions with a fundamental, rigorous management basis. You will also get hands-on practice during a 6-month internship in top national and international businesses. What’s more, a personalized coaching programme will set you on your way to finding your ideal professional path.
Why Choose the MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing?
When choosing an MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing, it is essential to consider several factors in order to make the best decision. Nowadays, business school life is not only an educational experience but a means of preparing for the challenges of the job market. That’s why we provide you with a selection of the most relevant reasons to choose our MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing.
1. Highly Applied Methodology
2. Put Theory into Practice - Internship
3. Personalised Coaching Programme
4. Boost your Job Prospects
5. Barcelona - One of a Kind
The MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing takes place over three semesters, two of which consist of regular teaching classes and the third one is focused on a real job experience in a leading firm. Thus, during the first semester, you will learn the Marketing Essentials and familiarize with Fashion & Luxury industries. In the second semester, you will be able to deep into the different marketing strategies that fashion and luxury firms implement to successfully compete in fashion & luxury markets. Finally, in the third semester, you will undertake an internship in a renowned national or international company.
Applications will be considered in accordance with the Admission rounds shown below. Applications submitted after each deadline will be rolled over to the next round
We strongly recommend that you apply early, in order to secure your place on the MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing.
- Be less than 33 years old on the MSc programme start date.
- Have no more than 3 years of work experience in a position relevant to the MSc course's field.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree (of a minimum of 3 years) from a non-French accredited university.
- If you are likely to have obtained such a qualification before the beginning of the MSc course you are also eligible to apply.
- Ideally, applicants should come from management-related backgrounds.
- Non-management-related applicants: If admitted, you will have to take our Business Preparatory Course.
Proficiency in English
English native speakers: Scanned copy of your passport
English native speakers from countries where English is one of the official languages.
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Your English proficiency will be evaluated in the admission interview. Candidates who don’t show the required English level will have to provide an officially recognized English certificate.
Applicants who have taken their Bachelor’s degree fully in English: A letter from your university proving this.
Non-native speakers: You need to present an officially recognized English certificate. The minimum scores needed for admission are:
- TOEFL IBT: > 90
- IELTS: > 6.5
- FCE > A
Take the TBS admission test or you can either present your GMAT score or t
Before applying for our MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing, please check carefully the admission process steps listed below.
1. Complete the online application form
2. Upload the required application documents
3. Pay the admission fee
4. Arrange to take the TBS Admission Test, or provide a GMAT certificate
5. Have an Admission Interview
6. Wait to be notified the admission decision
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 3, 2018