The MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation program aims to change and develop your mindset and equip you with necessary concepts, tools, skills, and network access required to launch and develop your own business ventures/non-profit organisations, or to lead innovative problem solving and entrepreneurial projects in corporate settings, such as new product development and entering to new market and industries. In addition, this program places a special focus on emerging areas of digital innovation and entrepreneurship, such as crowdsourcing, crowdfunding and social networking to prepare students for key roles in the management of business transformation occurring due to such digital innovation.
“Become a venture founder or an expert to develop innovative ideas in corporate settings”
5 Good Reasons to Join the Programme
- Find out how to lead innovative problem solving & entrepreneurial projects in an existing organisation.
- Plug into NEOMA BS entrepreneurship & innovation ecosystem, including entrepreneurs, investors, incubators and accelerators, and business leaders to get support and all resources needed to start-up and scale your own business or lead innovation projects in corporate settings.
- Learn how to launch and develop your own business venture during or after completion of the program.
- Tap into global innovation and entrepreneurship network through our international seminars and study tours.
- Gain exposure to NEOMA BS support and resources for digital innovation & entrepreneurship for the digital transformation of your own business or in corporate settings.
Andreas Klassen / Unsplash
Layout of the programme:
Phase 1: Core courses
The programme delivers academic lessons, experiential learning, and mentoring program. It provides the necessary problem-solving and entrepreneurial concepts, tools, and skills to manage innovative problem-solving and entrepreneurial projects in an existing organisation.
Phase 2: Professional experience mandatory
Phase 3: Final dissertation (and oral defence)
The MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation program prepares you to create your own venture or work on existing companies looking for new businesses, markets, or digital transformation, as well as consulting companies.
It takes a few qualities to become a venture founder or an expert to develop innovative ideas in corporate settings. They can be found in character, skills, knowledge, and experience.
As a graduate or a professional, you possess the following qualities that make you an even better fit and profile for the programme:
- Strong motivation and commitment to a venture.
- Hard-wearing passion and drive.
- Great communication and leadership skills.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (origin of the academic background: economy, business, science, etc.)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees: €100
About the School
NEOMA Business School trains passionate people, inspired and inspirational economic players who yearn for meaning, and are fully capable of building tomorrow’s society: the architects of tomorrow. ... Read More