MSc Enterprise Architecture Management
This MSc will help you to develop the skills to align IT and organizational goals, along with streamlining business processes and workflow and deploying architecture solutions.
This program is suitable for individuals that are keen to progress up the IT leadership ladder, with a focus on strategy.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specializes in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden. Program taught in English in Germany.
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- 1st installment of €3,500 payable within 14 days of the course start date
- 2nd installment €3,500 payable within 3 months of the 1st installment
- 3rd installment of €3,000 payable within 6 months of the 1st installment
Your place of study
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and a growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honors degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English
You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
You must also show the following:
- sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- professional references
- demonstrable work experience
You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Awarding body / Certified by
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 5, 2018