MSc Engineering Management
Take your career to the next level with this master's degree, giving you the insights and skills you need to reach a managerial level within the engineering field. You will learn how to successfully manage the day to day projects as well as long-term, complex initiatives such as ensuring quality management, sustainability, and supply chain and operations.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Who is Engineering Management for?
Those who are already pursuing a career in engineering and who want to move into managerial positions will find this course the perfect guide to success.
Employment Stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
This course will help you to climb higher up the career ladder by giving you leadership skills as well as technical knowledge of how to deliver engineering projects. Having this qualification will demonstrate that you have the essential management skills for senior positions.
This means you will be equipped for roles such as:
- Operations Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Team Leader
- Supply Chain Manager
Flexible Payment Plans Available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management Techniques
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Risk Management and Innovation
- Quality Management
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Research Project
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of the above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted; degrees should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years of professional work experience.
- If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
- We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
- Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
- Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Awarding Body / Certified by