The purpose of the MSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering program is to provide students with technical education in the rapidly growing electrical and electronics sector and give them the opportunity to gain innovative experience and conduct high-level research.
Students gain a contemporary and professional level of theoretical knowledge through lectures, in addition to developing a high degree of applied practical experience via seminars, laboratory and research work. Students determine their professional fields of interest and take the corresponding elective courses accordingly.
Second Cycle Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is awarded to students who have completed all the courses (120 ECTS including graduation thesis) with at least scored a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 3.00 / 4.00 and completed the graduation thesis with a successful presentation.
The rapid and continuous developments in electrical and electronics engineering ensure many special career opportunities in Turkey as well as in Europe and beyond. Our graduates can be engaged in many fields such as research and development, design, production, project development, and implementation, according to their specialization area, individual interests, and preferences.
The employment opportunities for our graduates may be in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s), in large scale companies and multinational companies operating in consumer electronics, communication systems, embedded systems, industrial control, and automation applications, energy systems and defense electronics.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- BSc degree should be obtained one of the below programs:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering etc. (Electrical, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Communication and Control), Biomedical, Bioengineering, Mechatronics, Computer, Software, Energy, Mechanical and other engineering programs and Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences or similar departments.
- Minimum Graduation Degree should be: 2.30 / 4.00 GRE (New): Minimum 151, GRE (Old): Minimum 640 or GMAT: Minimum 465
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English/Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- Language requirements: English TOEFL: Minimum of 72 or Yaşar University FLAT Exam: 65
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
About the School
Yasar University, an English medium, foundation university, is located in the centre of the city of Izmir on the scenic west coast of Turkey. The university offers over 60 degree programs at undergrad ... Read More