Study our dedicated digital marketing degree course in the centre of London. If you are a finalist or recent graduate (any subject) wanting to boost your employability this degree course should provide you with the knowledge and skills needed for the digital era.
Being one of a few specialist digital marketing Masters degree courses in the UK, you will gain a 360 degree perspective of digital marketing from digital branding and advertising to the consumer journey and metrics.
On graduating, you will be able to create and analyse digital strategies and make well informed tactical and strategic decisions, having studied in the context of Royal Holloway Marketing’s distinctive critical ideology. You will be confident in using acquired skills to communicate strategies to stakeholders at all levels.
You will enjoy studying in our historic University of London buildings in central London and work with our experienced academic staff to realise your full potential.
- Great career prospects in digital marketing and any other related discipline.
- Flexible studies over two days a week, combined with extensive self-study.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search and Metrics
- Design Thinking
- Digital Brand Storytelling
- Digital Consumer in Online Culture
- Advertising in a Digital Era
- Applied Digital Research Methods
- Individual Business Project
- Foundations in Professional Development
- All modules are core.
Teaching & assessment
Assessment is carried out by a variety of methods including essays, group projects, workshops, case studies and a dissertation.
- A UK 2:2 (Honours) or equivalent.
English language requirements:
All teaching at Royal Holloway is in English. You will, therefore, need to have good enough written and spoken English to cope with your studies right from the start.
Your future career
On graduating with an MSc in digital marketing you will be able to create and analyse digital strategies and make well informed tactical and strategic decisions, having studied in the context of Royal Holloway Marketing’s distinctive critical ideology. You will be confident in using acquired skills to communicate strategies to stakeholders at all levels. have a theoretical and empirical knowledge of digital marketing and employed a variety of academically based marketing techniques and practices as well as a critical awareness of current issues at the forefront of digital marketing.
Fees and funding
- Home and EU students tuition fee per year*: £11,300
- International students tuition fee per year*: £18,500
- Other essential costs**: -
* and ** These tuition fees apply to students enrolled on a full-time basis. Students studying on the standard part-time course structure over two years are charged 50% of the full-time applicable fee for each study year. All postgraduate fees are subject to inflationary increases. This means that the overall cost of studying the programme via part-time mode is slightly higher than studying it full-time in one year. Royal Holloway's policy is that any increases in fees will not exceed 5% for continuing students.
Please note that for research programmes, we adopt the minimum fee level recommended by the UK Research Councils for the Home/EU tuition fee. Each year, the fee level is adjusted in line with inflation (currently, the measure used is the Treasury GDP deflator). Fees displayed here are therefore subject to change and are usually confirmed in the spring of the year of entry.
*** These estimated costs relate to studying this particular degree programme at Royal Holloway. Costs, such as accommodation, food, books and other learning materials and printing, have not been included.
Read more about the programme here.
About the School
Royal Holloway, University of London, is ranked in the top 30 of all UK universities. Through the dedication of our teachers, discoveries that change the world and the feel of the Royal Holloway exper ... Read More