MSc Digital Marketing
The MSc Digital Marketing course is designed to provide students with a critical understanding and specialist knowledge of digital marketing, therefore enhancing their career potential in this ever-expanding field.
In today’s technologically advanced business world, digital techniques are an integral part of every organisation’s marketing strategy. This course will provide you with the necessary skills to effectively develop digital marketing strategies and put them to use. It will cover a range of key areas including fundamentals of the digital business environment, data-driven decision making and leading marketing strategies in today’s business world.
Accreditations and rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
Who is the programme for?
This course is ideal for those who want to enter the marketing world and gain specialist knowledge of digital techniques used in today’s business world. Whether you are looking to progress in your current career, switch careers or pursue a career in this field, this is the course for you. Berlin is an up and coming digital hub and with its diverse population, the perfect location to experience international education. You will get an opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture Berlin has to offer whilst getting an insight into German businesses such as Sony, Deutsche Bahn and other key corporate players.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
How will you learn?
The MSc Digital Marketing course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus, in order to prepare students for the ever-changing business world after they graduate. In addition to traditional face-to-face learning within the classroom, you will receive core textbooks and various reading materials. Students will also have access to a wealth of online facilities from the Financial Times and other professional bodies. These resources provide a range of sector and business based material which represent live accounting and finance changes and analysis reports. Continuous access to these articles ensures that our students are up-to-date with today’s fast-paced financial industry and therefore prepared professionally for the field.
Upon completion of this course, students will be digitally savvy and ready to enter the digitally advanced business world. Through becoming skilled in the interpretation of data for evidence led marketing strategies, graduates will have a range of job opportunities in brand marketing, marketing communications and social media marketing.
Alternatively, students who graduate from this degree may consider undertaking further professional qualifications or a PhD.
Our dedicated Career Development Centre will help students fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long-lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements - an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply at GISMA. Applicants without a bachelor's degree may apply if they possess at least 5 years' managerial experience. For more information and details on the non-standard application process please contact us.