The MSc in Digital Expertise for Marketing aims to train students in up-to-date digital marketing techniques, as well as give them the ability to adapt to rapidly changing job environment in the omnichannel digital business world.
This is achieved by developing a strategic vision, market research skills, as well as exposure to the leading product digitalisation methods.
Why join this programme
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Implement digital transformation in companies based on the global strategic vision and knowledge of digital disruption techniques.
- Design digital marketing communications, and effectively deliver these communications to the target audience using a mix of digital media.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative company-level and industry-level data, and draw managerial insights based on this data analysis.
- Implement multi-channel distribution strategies driven by e-commerce and m-commerce sales.
- Understand the basics of designing successful digital products (websites and apps).
5 Good Reasons to Join the Programme
- The specialisation aims to develop a very applied set of skills, which will make the graduates highly competitive in the job market.
- Industry certifications and qualifications are taught as a part of the specialisation (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ad, Facebook Ads, Hubspot Marketing Content, etc.).
- The students receive training in essential software packages (e.g. E-CRM software, data analysis software, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Majority of the courses contain a hands-on practical project that will allow students to test their skills.
- Majority of the courses develop soft skills that are in high demand among the employers (e.g., team skills, leadership skills, communication skills, analytical thinking, creative problem solving).
Carl Heyerdahl / Unsplash
During the course, you will learn the following:
- Implementing digital transformation in companies based on the global strategic vision, and knowledge of digital disruption techniques.
- Designing digital marketing communications, and effectively deliver these communications to the target audience using a mix of digital media.
- Analysing quantitative and qualitative company-level and industry-level data, and draw managerial insights based on this data analysis.
- Implementing multichannel distribution strategies driven by e-commerce and m-commerce sales.
- Understanding the basics of designing successful digital products (websites and apps).
Layout of the programme:
Phase 1: Core Courses
- Navigating technology and digital disruptions
- Digital advertising
- Digital and mobile commerce
- Traffic management & search engine marketing
- Influence & social media strategies
- Data analytics
- Unstructured data analytics
- Ethics, consumption and technology
- User experience design
- Advanced digital tools for creativity
Phase 2: Professional experience mandatory
Phase 3: Final dissertation
A few of the possible jobs to which you can aspire:
- Technology Evangelist
- Product Manager in a technology-driven industry
- Data Analyst
- Web/digital Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Web Traffic Manager
- Content Manager
- Community Manager
- CRM Manager
- Digital Designer (CDO)
- UX designer
Careers in digital marketing are well-known for being challenging and exciting due to the fantastic opportunities that they provide.
- The first quality required by this major is a strong motivation, a real interest, a hard-working capacity, and an ability to adapt and learn fast.
- The second quality required is technical proficiency, including analytical skills and advanced computer skills.
- The third quality is the spirit of innovation.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Origin of the academic background: economy, business, science)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees: €100
About the School
NEOMA Business School trains passionate people, inspired and inspirational economic players who yearn for meaning, and are fully capable of building tomorrow’s society: the architects of tomorrow. ... Read More