MSc Data Analytics and Marketing
Learn a range of essential marketing skills, including analysing statistics and interpreting large sets of data, with this programme delivered and awarded by Arden University.
All of the content is approved by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you’ll be studying the most relevant topics – and you can add even more value to your degree by submitting your assessments to the CIM.
The programme is taught in English in Germany.
Who should take this course?
This course is relevant for those wanting to strive in today’s data-driven marketing landscape by turning analysis into useful insights and strategic business plans. This course is also appropriate for those wanting to gain an advanced understanding of marketing management and build a successful career in this sector.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Provide insightful advice on strategic marketing
- Use relevant data to influence decisions
- This course will give you the skills you need to apply for senior marketing management positions in any sector.
Potential roles include:
- Marketing Director
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Senior Product Development Manager
- Senior Brand Manager
Payment plans available:
Arden University offers payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
Core modules include:
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation / Project
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Auditing and Assurance
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*.
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**.
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***.
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe.
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution.
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of the above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan;
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted; degrees should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years of professional work experience.
- If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
- We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
- Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
- Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
- If you have already gained a qualification from CIM or other professional bodies, you may be entitled to an exemption.
Awarding Body / Certified by
- Arden University
About the School
Here at Arden, Study center Berlin. we are 100 percent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors. At Arden University, ... Read More