MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
Big Data is going to be worth $102bn by 2019 according to IDC research which means organizations will need skilled analysts to maximize the opportunities it has to offer.
This course will give you the skills you need to benefit from the opportunities big data offers. Gaining this essential knowledge will allow you to apply data handling methods to inform your business decisions and ensure your firm’s information systems are aligned with business goals and strategies. You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognized for its high-quality education^
^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
You will gain a deeper understanding of the way data can be manipulated to result in strategy-driven business decisions. You acquire the knowledge and skills needed to add data-driven insights and bring a new perspective to the role.
Who is this program for?
This program is ideal for aspiring IT managers who want to launch a career in the industry and confidently utilize opportunities that big data offers for business success. The course is also suitable for people already in the computing management environment.
Our MSc will make you stand out from the crowd and you will be a step ahead of other IT leaders with the data analytics knowledge this course will give you.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programs with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city center locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital, is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
After studying for this MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management program, you will be well equipped to enter a strategic role in the IT sector, or to take your data manipulation skills to a non-IT specialist position.
The type of job roles you might explore are:
- Information Systems Manager
- Functional Manager
- Service Delivery manager
- Systems Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- IT Risk
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Data Manager
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three instalments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
2:2 UK honors degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of the above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted; degrees should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honors degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
- If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
- We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
- Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
- Please discuss your entry requirements with the program consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Awarding body / Certified by
Program taught in: