MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
Big Data is going to be worth $102bn by 2019 according to IDC research which means organisations will need skilled analysts to maximise the opportunities it has to offer.
This course will give you the skills you need to benefit from the opportunities big data offers. Gaining this essential knowledge will allow you to apply data handling methods to inform your business decisions and ensure your firm’s information systems are aligned with business goals and strategies. You’ll study in Germany, the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. Germany is recognised for its high-quality education.^
^According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
You will gain a deeper understanding of the way data can be manipulated to result in strategy-driven business decisions. You acquire the knowledge and skills needed to add data-driven insights and bring a new perspective to the role.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is ideal for aspiring IT managers who want to launch a career in the industry and confidently utilise opportunities that big data offers for business success. The course is also suitable for people already in the computing management environment.
Our MSc will make you stand out from the crowd and you will be a step ahead of other IT leaders with the data analytics knowledge this course will give you.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
After studying for this MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management programme you will be well equipped to enter a strategic role in the IT sector or to take your data manipulation skills to a non-IT specialist position.
The type of job roles you might explore are:
- Information Systems Manager
- Functional Manager
- Service Delivery manager
- Systems Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- IT Risk
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Data Manager
Payment plans available:
Arden University offers payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
- Data Design
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- IS and Business Strategy Alignment
- Technology and Trend Monitoring
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Research Project
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*.
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**.
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***.
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe.
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution.
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of the above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted; degrees should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years of professional work experience.
- If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
- We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
- Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
- Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Awarding Body / Certified by
- Arden University
About the School
Here at Arden, Study center Berlin. we are 100 percent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors. At Arden University, ... Read More