With the dramatic increase in high-profile cyber security incidents reported in the media, the demand for highly skilled security professionals is growing significantly as businesses across the globe seek to protect their networks and data. Our MSc Cyber Security provides you with a critical understanding of information governance and assurance, combined with technology risk management practices.
In addition to developing the key skills for handling security incidents, you will learn how to identify new and existing threats and the methods by which to reduce them.
picjumbo.com / Pexels
All modules on this course are core.
- Information Governance and Security (20 credits)
- Network Security (20 credits)
- Wireless Networks and Security (20 credits)
- Information Assurance and Risk Management (20 credits)
- Ethical Hacking for Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Project Management (20 credits)
- MSc Computer Science and Digital Technologies Project (60 credits)
Applicants should have the following:
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent from a recognised university in a related subject
If you don’t meet the academic requirements
- Applicants with non-standard prior learning and or relevant work experience and training are encouraged to apply. A CV (curriculum vitae) made up of prior work experience and training would need to be submitted for consideration by our faculty alongside the standard application.
English language requirements
- Students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
- If you have IELTS 5.5 – 6.0, you may be eligible to join our Pre-Sessional English before starting this programme.
For those with high career aspirations, this programme can give you an extra edge in today’s competitive job market. Graduates from the programme will be equipped to work in a variety of careers in the IT industry or to progress to academic or research-orientated careers. Job roles, including roles in leadership and management, could include working in, for example, software engineering, network design and management, network security, artificial intelligence or IT consultancy.
This programme will prepare you to meet the educational requirements of the BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT for the purposes of fully meeting the further learning academic requirement for registration as a Chartered IT Professional.
Upon successfully completing your course, you may undertake further professional development and training through Professional Pathways programmes.
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More