- Two academic semesters (Sept - Jan; Jan - May) on the Campus of Caen, Normandy, France (see programme agenda) including:
- Over 400 class-contact hrs distributed across 9 modules (see programme content).
- A 5-week junior consultancy project (provided by the faculty staff - see the HEC Entrepreneurs approach).
- A 2-week request for proposal project (provided by Keymatch and the faculty staff).
- A 2-week International negotiation project with students from four different countries.
- A six months internship (to be served anywhere in the world) and a 20,000-word dissertation (June - Dec).
- The language of instruction and assessment is English.
The Master’s Degree in Cross-Cultural Marketing and Negotiation meets the demands of professionals in the area of higher education. After a period of integration, future graduates will be able to target a variety of career opportunities such as Product Manager, Category Manager, Business Manager, International Brand Manager, International Sales Manager, International Project Manager, International Marketing Consultant, Export/Import Consultant, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree/ French Licence or equivalent,
- HND or equivalent two-year degree plus at least 5 years relevant experience,
- Students with non-relevant qualifications may be asked to complete a short portfolio prior to commencing the course,
- Other applicants with extensive industry experience will be considered on an individual basis,
- Professionals with Honours Degrees or equivalent,
- Application form including supporting documents (CV, personal statement, and reference letters),
- English language requirement: TOEIC 790 or TOEFL CBT 230/IBT 88 or IELTS 6 overall or equivalent, or business degree obtained in an English-speaking institution.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 17, 2018