- Two academic semesters (Sept - Jan; Jan - May) on the Campus of Caen, Normandy, France (see programme agenda) including:
- Over 400 class-contact hrs distributed across 9 modules (see programme content).
- A 5-week junior consultancy project (provided by the faculty staff - see the HEC Entrepreneurs approach).
- A 2-week request for proposal project (provided by Keymatch and the faculty staff).
- A 2-week International negotiation project with students from four different countries.
- A six months internship (to be served anywhere in the world) and a 20,000-word dissertation (June - Dec).
- The language of instruction and assessment is English.
The Master’s Degree in Cross-Cultural Marketing and Negotiation meets the demands of professionals in the area of higher education. After a period of integration, future graduates will be able to target a variety of career opportunities such as Product Manager, Category Manager, Business Manager, International Brand Manager, International Sales Manager, International Project Manager, International Marketing Consultant, Export/Import Consultant, etc.
- A four-year degree or equivalent, OR a three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
- Language requirements for non-native speakers:
-IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83
-Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
- A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2018