MSc Corporate Financial Management
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is designed for those pursuing a career in the world of finance such as banking, corporate finance, personal finance and accountancy. With GISMA, you will also have the opportunity to build on your practical skills, alongside getting a formal qualification.
This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law and delivered at GISMA on its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
Who is Corporate Financial Management for?
This programme is aimed at those interested in pursuing a career in Finance or Accounting. It will allow students to build a skills portfolio that they can show to future employers. The course will cover corporate finance, corporate reporting, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and social responsibility and research methods, professional development and dissertation.
Employment Stats and USP’s
- The University of Law is a prestigious university in the UK with an employability rate of 97%*.
- The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- In partnership with The University of Law, a 150-year-old institution. It is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is undertaken in one year (divided into two semesters) with the summer period for your dissertation. Within this programme, students are able to select two electives in line with their specialist areas of interest.
Graduates of this course can pursue career opportunities in banking, personal finance, corporate finance and accountancy. Many large firms and businesses are headquartered in Berlin, so this course is ideally located for an international career.
Our Careers Centre will prepare students for job interviews, applications, along with exposing them to company visits and helping with a career post-studies.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Reporting
- Research Methods, Professional Development, and Dissertation/Project
Elective Modules (Specialisation I)
- Risk Management and Banking Regulation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Elective Modules (Specialisation II)
- Business Performance Management
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker /degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component) / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Awarding Body / Certified by
The University of Law
About the School
GISMA was proud to announce its partnership with ULaw in 2017. As a result of this cooperation, GISMA is able to offer a range of postgraduate programmes including human resources, marketing and data ... Read More