The MSc Computing and Technology programme is designed specifically to enable you to update, extend and deepen your knowledge in computing and IT and wider digital leadership and technology subjects, in order to enhance and accelerate your career opportunities. By completing the MSc in Computing and Technology you will be able to demonstrate capabilities in the areas of the Computing and Digital Technology subject discipline.
This Masters programme has been designed in consultation with partners from the industry to ensure you learn up-to-date computing knowledge required by employers across the industry.
Graduates from the programme will be equipped to work in a variety of careers in the IT industry or to progress to academic or research-orientated careers.
John Schnobrich / Unsplash
All modules on this course are core.
- Information Governance and Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Leadership in a Digital Age (20 credits)
- Principles of Software Engineering (20 credits)
- Database and Analytics Principles (20 credits)
- Innovations in Business and Technology (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Professional Practice (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences (0 credits)
- MSc Computing and Digital Technologies Project (60 credits)
Applicants should have the following:
- Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or equivalent in any discipline
- Professional qualifications with equivalent standing which had a significant requirement for academic study may also be considered
If you don’t meet the academic requirements
- Applicants who do not meet the academic requirements but who do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered. If you are unsure if you meet the entry criteria, please contact us and our team will be able to advise you.
English language requirements
- Students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
- If you have IELTS 5.5 – 6.0, you may be eligible to join our Pre-Sessional English before starting this programme.
This Masters programme has been designed to ensure that graduates from the programme will be equipped to work in a variety of careers in the IT industry or to progress to academic or research-orientated careers. Indeed, the qualification is designed to accelerate your skills and competence in a range of job roles, including roles in leadership and management in IT, Software Engineer, Database Developer, Data Analyst, Information Security professional, Business Analyst, to name but a few.
Upon successfully completing your course, you may undertake further professional development and training through Professional Pathways programmes.
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More