Faculty of Graduate Studies
The program seeks to provide a scientific and professional environment in the disciplines of high quality in energy specialists to qualify distinguished engineers in the field of energy for the benefit of their institutions as well as the rest of society.
Creativity and excellence in energy research and its practical applications and scientific research, and achieve leadership and excellence at the national and regional levels in the field of renewable energy and energy conservation, and the program becomes a distinctive in education and training, consultancy, and research in all disciplines of energy, including reinforcing the role of the university in achieving its mission development.
- Preparation of cadres specialized in Palestinian areas of energy conservation and clean energy sources for the environment (wind energy, solar energy, and biogas energy).
- Open the prospects for investment in the fields of renewable energy in Palestine and through preparation qualified cadres to work in technical and financial feasibility and environmental.
- Do applied research in different areas of Palestine to see the feasibility of using renewable energy sources.
- Increase the awareness of the Palestinian society in the areas of energy efficiency and use of clean renewable energy to the environment, which helps in finding solutions to the energy problems in Palestine.
- Saving the educational cost in the fields above on the local economy due to the high cost of studying abroad and the lack of this specialty in local universities and many Arab countries.
- To benefit from the experiences of developed countries in the areas of energy conservation and exploitation of renewable energy sources.
- Meet the needs of institutions of Palestinian society and government special specialists in the field of energy conservation and renewable energy to work in various ministries (energy, environment, planning) and other sections of the electricity in the municipalities and power companies as well as to encourage the possibility of investment in these areas.
- Keep pace with the global development to preserve the environment and the exploitation of clean energy sources by conducting scientific research and the work of some of the projects applied and published in international journals.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018