MSc Chemistry of the Environment
- Period of studies: 2 years
- ECTS credits: 120
- Language: English
Specialization in the «Chemistry of the environments»provides specialists with an MSc degree in Chemistry - experts in the field of environmental, chemical and biochemical provides. The master’s program «Chemistry of the Environments» proposes teaching at a high academic level based on an interdisciplinary approach. The main focuses are on chemical and ecological aspects of the Chemistry of the Environment. The program is aimed at training experts, capable of making weighted decisions on different environmental issues including in an international context.
The program duration is 4 semesters (2 academic years). The program includes studying theoretical and practical disciplines (16 disciplines), scientific research, internship, preparation and MSc thesis defense.
Graduates of the program will master skills of practical and theoretical work, which will help them to make informed decisions on environmental issues in their professional activities including the international context:
- knowledge of substantive provisions of scientific research methodology
and ability to apply them in work;
- ability to use modern methods of gathering, analyzing and processing of scientific information;
- ability to develop scientific knowledge on a problem of research in the form of reports, publications, etc.
Graduates of the program can apply their knowledge and competencies working as faculty stuff or research scientists at domestic and international universities or academic institutions.
- Bachelor or specialist degree in Chemistry or Biology;
- English Language level – at least IELTS - 6, 0 TOEFL iBT – 79
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018