The MSc Business with International Management has been developed for recent graduates in non-business disciplines who are looking to add a business dimension to their undergraduate specialism. This programme will build both your general business knowledge and understanding, as well as developing the personal skills needed for the wide variety of managerial-level roles available in today’s international business environment.
This course is part of Newcastle Business School, part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in Business and Accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest-serving global accrediting body for Business Schools that offer undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in Business and Accounting.
bongkarn thanyakij / Pexels
All modules are core.
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage (40 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Analytics for Business Practice (20 credits)
- Global and Transnational Business (20 credits)
- Global Consumers and Marketplaces (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Post-Graduate Business Students (0 credits)
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits)
- Minimum of a 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or its equivalent. If you don’t meet the academic requirements
- Applicants who do not have such an academic qualification but do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered.
English language requirements
- Students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
Graduates on the programme have joined a wide range of businesses, including graduate training schemes. A significant number of graduates have gone back to work for a family business or even started up their own businesses.
Upon successfully completing your course, you may undertake further professional development and training through Professional Pathways programmes.
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More