Are you looking to complement your undergraduate studies with a business-focused master’s degree that will enhance your employability? This course develops broad business skills while also offering a specialist pathway in hospitality and tourism management that starts after the first semester.
Drew Beamer / Unsplash
All modules are core unless otherwise stated.
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage (40 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Analytics for Business Practice (20 credits)
- Contemporary Hospitality Management (20 credits)
- Tourists and Tourism (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Post-Graduate Business Students (0 credits)
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits) – Optional
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Consultancy Project (60 credits) - Optional
- A first degree, equivalent to a 2.2 honours classification
- Applicants who do not have such an academic qualification but do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered
If you don’t meet the academic requirements
- Applicants who do not meet the academic requirements but who do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation and/or possess a relevant professional qualification will also be considered. If you are unsure if you meet the entry criteria, please contact us and our team will be able to advise you.
English language requirements
- Students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
Our graduates typically go into professional and graduate management positions and, by the end of the course, you’ll be well-equipped to follow them. Thanks to the specialist modules – Contemporary Hospitality Management, Tourists and Tourism, and the dissertation/consultancy project – you’ll have a particular edge in roles related to hospitality and tourism.
Upon successfully completing your course, you may undertake further professional development and training through Professional Pathways programmes.
About the School
Study Bridge is a professional consulting organisation based in the heart of London in the UK. We are a one-stop solution for all the students, planning to study in the UK. We have been providing cons ... Read More