This is a specialist management course. It is the most flexible of our masters courses and provides the scope to tailor it to meet your own needs and career interests.
It will build upon any relevant experience that you may already have which includes a degree in a related subject such as management, business or economics.
The broad nature of the course provides a sound grounding for many management-related careers. It will help you nurture the development of soft skills in business and management through small group projects and a research-led dissertation.
The course will enhance your research skills, thought-leadership, the ability to analyse conflicting data and arguments, and prepares you for working with others from different cultures.
Please note that the following structure and modules may be subject to change.
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Further Qualitative Research Methods
- Further Quantitative Research Methods
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Managerial Economics
- Managing People and Organisations
At least three from:
- Behavioural Economics and Decision Making
- Branding and Marketing Communications
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Financial Reporting
- International Finance
- New Product/Service Development and Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 12,000-15,000 word Business and Management dissertation
2:1 honours degree or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each element
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 25, 2016