MSc Business Management
You will acquire the essential skills and sophisticated knowledge necessary to operate as an effective manager in today’s demanding and rapidly changing business world.
The programme introduces advanced management theories and develops your capacity to employ this knowledge in practice, particularly when dealing with the complex, interdependent nature of the international business environment.
You also gain analytical skills to make informed decisions when dealing with a range of management issues and are encouraged to reflect on these choices and their social impact.
The programme is designed for graduates in non-business-oriented subjects, without previous managerial experience, or those who wish to deepen their understanding of the management process.
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Managing Finance
- International Business Environment and Strategy
- People Management
- two optional modules, taken from a wide choice
- Professional Skills
- Research Methods
- dissertation or project
To be eligible for admission, applicants should normally possess:
- a good Honours degree or equivalent
- a good command of English: if English is not your first language and you have not studied in English within the last two years, you will need to have an IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL score of 550 (or 79 for the internet-based test)
- one academic reference
Program taught in: