Technological change and the digital economy raise new economic and managerial challenges for businesses and public and private sector organisations. Birkbeck is a centre for excellence in research and inspirational teaching in business innovation.
This postgraduate degree in business innovation is designed for graduates who wish to develop a thorough understanding of the importance of innovation for rethinking management, business strategy, corporate assets, intellectual property rights, institutions, organisations, firms, entrepreneurship and globalisation in a changing world.
The programme is also offered with specialisation in E-Business or International Technology Management.
Why study this course at Birkbeck?
- Specialised focus on entrepreneurship and innovation management.
- Helps you to succeed in a changing world which demands new skills in the areas of innovation, the digital economy, entrepreneurship and globalisation.
- Equips you with theories, principles and tools for analysing and coping with issues of business innovation.
- You will have access to Moodle, our online learning resource where all information and materials relating to your programme of study and modules are available. You will also have access to the Birkbeck Library and e-Library where you can obtain books and journal articles that are required for your studies.
Careers and employability
This programme is relevant for those who aspire to become managers, business analysts, industrialists or policy-makers.
In a recent graduate destination survey, our graduates told us they were working for employers including London Underground, BT, SPG Media and Frost & Sullivan as consultants, research analysts and executives, architects and administrators.
Cost & Fees
- Part-time home/EU students: £ 5225 pa
- Full-time home/EU students: £ 10450 pa
- Part-time overseas students: £ 7975 pa
- Full-time overseas students: £ 15950 pa
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 1, 2018