Faculty of Graduate Studies
The program aims to develop students’ competency from various scientific and engineering majors and produce students who are able to build mathematical models and use them to solve practical problems by computer through conducting special researches that are difficult to be achieved by the ordinary, available ways in Palestine.
The program generally aims to develop students’ knowledge and skills to design and implement scientific experiments and solve engineering problems that have a significant impact on economy, environment, and community. As a program specialized in more than one major, it aims to find research and teaching cooperation among other faculties, specializations, and universities.
Graduates are expected to:
- Design and implement a scientific, computerized research related to his/ her major.
- Design and program high-performance algorithms to solve problems related to his/ her major.
- Build computerized models related to his/ her major.
Teaching and Learning
Lectures, practical applications within courses, discussing projects, students’ presentations, discussing homework, summarizing scientific papers related to the courses. These methods use modern technology aids such as modern software, PowerPoint, and social media websites.
Coursework and Assessment
- Exams: First, second, final and quizzes.
- Projects, homework, presentations, summaries.
Marks distribution differs from course to another. Projects are highly marked in practical courses.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 26, 2018