MSc (Econ) Economics and Business
On this programme, you will develop an understanding of how economic tools can be invaluable in the modern business environment and how they can be employed to analyse a wide range of business issues.
You will acquire economic training relevant to business, including the study of quantitative methods and the economic analysis of business data, providing you with expertise highly sought-after in today’s competitive business arena. Economic theory will be introduced and related to a range of topical business issues, with the opportunity to put this knowledge into practice through a focused dissertation or project.
The MSc (Econ) Economics and Business is designed both for recent graduates, with little or no working experience, and for those who have been working and now wish to pursue advanced study in this specialist subject.
- Economics for Business
- Statistical Analysis of Economic Data
- Current Issues in Business Economics
- International Business Environment and Strategy
- two optional modules taken from a wide choice
- Professional Skills
- Research Methods
- dissertation or project
To be eligible for admission, applicants should normally possess:
- a good Honours degree or equivalent
- a good command of English: if English is not your first language and you have not studied in English within the last two years, you will need to have an IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL score of 550 (or 79 for the internet-based test)
- one academic reference
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 19, 2018