Research programmes involve writing a thesis on a particular topic with specialist supervision. You are given research training, which is tailored to the particular needs of your research and takes into account any training you have previously received. You also have opportunities to attend modules on relevant subjects on a non-assessed basis to fill any gaps in your background.
We offer research supervision across a broad range of topics. We are especially interested in applications that include proposals to investigate the social dimensions of environmental issues in the countries in which we have area expertise, and topics in environmental politics and environmental movements.
- High-quality supervision across a wide range of areas.
- Individually tailored supervisory teams.
- A careful programme of induction, monitoring and development designed to advance your studies and career.
- Membership of School Research Groups
- Career development through a Professional Seminar Series
- Access to a range of seminar series
- Membership of study groups.
If you wish to join with us to study for a research degree, it is advisable to make contact with a potential supervisor in order to develop with them a proposal.
Attendance: MSc one year full-time or two years part-time, MPhil two years full-time or three years part-time, PhD three years full-time or five years part-time.
Start: At any time but preferably in September.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2017