No need to speak French to attend our programs (taught entirely in English), however, you will master French and French culture before you Graduate.
A 2-year program
Fall program from September Spring program from March
Software & Database Engineering Network & Security Management Cultural Integration Intensive French Courses (partnership with CIDEF)
4 certification Packs (1 choice)
Project Manager (ITIL, CMMI) Cyber-Security Expert (CEH, ECSA) Network & Systems Expert (CISCO CCNA, LPI or Windows Server) Mobile Development Expert (Android, IOS or Windows Mobile)
MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE MARKET
No need to speak French to attend our programs (taught entirely in English), however, you will master French and French culture before you Graduate. ESAIP has a unique partnership with the CIDEF French Language center, quality approved by the French State.
Even more, you will have a significant experience the French companies and develop unique French Management skills!
Furthermore, you will be able to interact with more than 247 million French-speaking people in 80 countries located on the 5 continents.
- Eligibility - Our International MSS is open to candidates holding a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related fields.
- Application Deadlines - Fall Program: Application closes July 31. / Spring Program: Application closes January 31st.
- Application Process - Academic File Evaluation + Online Interview
- English Proficiency - Internationally recognized standardized tests of English are compulsory for all candidates who are neither native English speakers nor holders of a bachelor’s obtained from an English language institution of higher education. Minimum scores required: TOEFL (minimum score 550 ITP, 213 CBT, 80 IBT) or TOEIC (minimum score 750) or IELTS (minimum score 6.0)
- French Proficiency - ESAIP’s International MSS is taught exclusively in English. Students are not required to demonstrate French proficiency upon program start.
About the School
For more than 25 years now, esaip, a Graduate School of Engineering in Angers, has trained more than 2,000 young people in the fields of Computer science & networks, Risk, Health, Safety & Env ... Read More