MSED in Instructional Technology
The Instructional Technology Program resides in the Department of Instruction and Leadership in Education and includes an IT Specialist Certificate Program, a Masters of Science in Education and the Doctoral Program in Instructional Technology. Most of the courses are offered in an online format.
The Masters of Science in Education in Instructional Technology provides participants with the necessary knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively integrate technology into their classroom and instruction. The Pennsylvania Instructional Technology Specialists Certification is awarded upon completion of the program. Instructional Technology prepares you to:
- Teach with technology in classrooms
- Teach online
- Support instructional technology as a technology coach
- Work with faculty in higher education to blend technology and teaching
- Teach in higher education after earning a doctoral degree
- Support faculty and administrators as a member of a center for technology services
- Become a corporate trainer
About the School
One of the nation's top Catholic universities , Duquesne University provides a well-rounded education that will challenge you academically while nourishing your spiritual and ethical development.