The Smith School is known for its academic excellence. Our speciality masters programs optimize our top faculty, resources and location to transform you into a business professional ready to lead, no matter which specialization you pursue.
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management program will help you develop strong managerial skills and connect with supply chain executives from a cross-section of industries. Whether you’re a recent graduate or a manager, you’ll receive hands-on training in skills critical for supply chain executives, including project and supply chain operations management and Six Sigma. You’ll also learn to achieve optimized performance with sophisticated software packages. Our facilities are among the most technologically advanced in the world, and our pioneering Supply Chain Management Center is distinguished by state-of-the-art technology.
Preferred operations management or understanding of statistics
The following are required to be considered for admission into the program:
- The equivalent of a US bachelor's degree
- Sufficient quantitative background — exposure to linear algebra and advanced statistics is highly recommended
- GMAT or GRE
- Letter of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Video response
- TOEFL or IELTS — if you do not have a 4 year or advanced degree from a country where English is the official language
- January 10, 2019 — Priority deadline for merit award consideration for international applicants
- February 15, 2019 — Priority deadline for merit award consideration for domestic applicants
- March 15, 2019
Applications completed by these deadlines will be informed of a decision within eight weeks.
About the School
Tomorrow’s business leaders need to grapple with emerging markets and the growing integration of the world’s economies. Our global learning opportunities challenge students and equip them to compete g ... Read More