The Smith School is known for its academic excellence. Our specialty masters programs optimize our top faculty, resources and location to transform you into a business professional ready to lead, no matter which specialization you pursue.
The Master of Science in Marketing Analytics program offers solid training in the necessary skill sets to meet today’s marketing challenges head-on. The program’s unique curriculum teaches students how to harness, process and analyze massive amounts of data to address marketing problems, including microtargeting, customization, predicting customer purchasing and satisfaction, and assessing the impact of marketing activities and campaigns. This program is ideal for those with a background in quantitative disciplines or an aptitude for qualitative analysis who are also interested in business and marketing. Experiential learning opportunities are available through application courses and Action Learning Projects.
Strong quantitative background
The following are required to be considered for admission into the program:
- The equivalent of a US bachelor's degree
- Sufficient quantitative background — exposure to linear algebra and advanced statistics is highly recommended
- GMAT or GRE
- Letter of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Video response
- TOEFL or IELTS — if you do not have a 4 year or advanced degree from a country where English is the official language
- January 10, 2019 — Priority deadline for merit award consideration for international applicants
- February 15, 2019 — Priority deadline for merit award consideration for domestic applicants
- March 15, 2019
Applications completed by these deadlines will be informed of a decision within eight weeks.
Program taught in: