The Management program is based on the conviction that most professionals in business, not-for-profit, and government organizations have ample skills in their specialization but need more knowledge and skill to effectively lead and manage the human complexities in organizations.
The Management program is designed to deliver quality education to adults who wish to acquire knowledge and skills that will help them: 1) work more effectively with people at all levels in an organization; and 2) function more effectively in contributing toward the achievement of organizational goals.
The program is ideal for managers and other professionals whose jobs require frequent interaction with other people or require leading and supervising others in an organizational setting.
This master's degree program is offered at selected locations convenient to working students who meet in cluster groups which remain together for the entire program. The spectrum and design of the required courses enable students to apply their knowledge and skills almost immediately in their work settings.
The MSM program is offered in several delivery models:
- One evening per week of class (4 hours) augmented by online web support and asynchronous discussion (for approximately 18 months).
- Every other weekend, 6 hours of class, augmented by online web support and asynchronous discussion (for approximately 22 months).
- One weekend per month with 12 hours of class, augmented by online web support and asynchronous discussion (for approximately 22 months).
- A blended schedule with each course having some face-to-face classes and some online class weeks.
- Entirely online, with no residency requirements.
In each case, classes will consist of cohort groups of working adults who remain together throughout the program.
The program consists of a fixed sequence of courses that will enable students to complete the program within approximately 18 to 22 months, depending on the delivery model chosen.
About the School
The business world working environment is changing rapidly, becoming more global and competitive, with technological advances that have revolutionized the way we do business. At National-Louis Univers ... Read More