The Smith School is known for its academic excellence. Our specialty masters programs optimize our top faculty, resources and location to transform you into a business professional ready to lead, no matter which specialization you pursue.
The Master of Science in Information Systems program will prepare you to lead in the ongoing technology revolution in one of the strongest IT regions in the world. Mastering the technology used to organize and manage information will put you at the table with decision makers and can help your company gain a competitive advantage. You’ll learn the latest technical skills that will position you to work for a variety of organizations that are literally changing the world. Smith faculty are thought leaders in Web 2.0 technologies, project management and transformational and disruptive technologies.
Preferred technical background or understanding of statistics
The following are required to be considered for admission into the program:
- The equivalent of a US bachelor's degree
- Sufficient quantitative background — exposure to linear algebra and advanced statistics is highly recommended
- GMAT or GRE
- Letter of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Video response
- TOEFL or IELTS — if you do not have a 4 year or advanced degree from a country where English is the official language
- January 10, 2019 — Priority deadline for merit award consideration for international applicants
- February 15, 2019 — Priority deadline for merit award consideration for domestic applicants
- March 15, 2019
Applications completed by these deadlines will be informed of a decision within eight weeks.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 13, 2018