The Mastère Spécialisé® (MS) HPC - AI is a MINES ParisTech one year Post-Master degree accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
It focuses on High-Performance Computing, Massive Data Processing and Data Analytics to develop intelligent systems able to learn and predict.
The pedagogical approach promotes learning by doing and workshops co-supervised with professionals. HPC-AI builds on the MINES ParisTech experience to train engineers, executives and on the industrial support.
The Mastère Spécialisé HPC-AI aims to train experts in both High-Performance Computing and Massive Data Analysis to promote Machine Learning and fast decisionmaking. HPC-AI training covers a well-balanced package of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics skills for processing and analyzing massive data from experiments and simulations. HPC-AI program covers the most science and technology skills that meet the expectations of a highly demanding job market.
- HPC Project Leader
- Data Scientist
- HPC Engineer
- Data Analyst
- IT Manager
- Pilot projects involving high-performance computing, numerical simulation, data analysis and machine learning.
- Propose advanced algorithms for high-performance computing on massive data.
- Propose effective approaches for machine learning on massive data.
- Offer solutions for high-performance data analysis.
Lines of Business
- Safety, etc.
|Scientific Computing Project Management (SCPM)||48 hours||6|
|Scientific Computing (SC)||48 hours||6|
|High-Performance Computing (HPC)||48 hours||6|
|High-Performance Data Analytics (HPDA)||48 hours||6|
|Machine Learning (ML)||48 hours||6|
|Numerical Modeling and Simulation (NMS)||24 hours||3|
|Numerical Society (NS)||24 hours||3|
|Case Study and Projects (CSP)||48 hours||6|
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Master degree or equivalent in mathematics or computer science
- Bac+4 degree with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
Round 1: Pre-selection based on the application form. The latter includes:
- Cover letter
- 2 recommendation letters
- Academic transcripts of the two last study years
- Copy of your ID card or passport
Round 2: Following the pre-selection round, the selected applicants will be invited to present their professional project and motivation to a jury of professors and professionals.
Tuition fees: 15000€
- The application form is available on the Mastère Spécialisé HPC-AI website.
- The application form must be completed and submitted by 30/06/2020.
- Entry 2020/2021: October 2020
- Training duration: 12 months
About the School
230 years of history for the Graduate School. 1281 students, 18 research centers, 286 talented research professors, 1st school for partnership research, a unique link with companies. Values built over ... Read More