The MS in Engineering Management is designed for graduate engineers aspiring to advance into management careers within technological organizations. In a global economy, it is vital for companies to hire and develop new talent that can bridge communication gaps in many contexts.
- Program length: 2 years / 4 semesters.
- Credits needed to earn the degree: 45 US credits/ 90 ECTS
- GPA needed to earn the degree: 3.0 or higher
- Director of Hardware Engineering at a computer design firm.
- Process Engineering Manager at a car manufacturing plant.
- Senior Operations/Systems Analyst at a digital technology firm.
About the School
The American University of Malta (AUM) is an American-style university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. The degree programs, research ... Read More