Kedge's data marketing training trains versatile experts who will evolve in an ever-changing environment. By combining data with the mastery of digital marketing techniques, the Master meets the challenges of the market in lack of managerial know-how in these areas.
The objectives of this training in Data Management
With digital, new professions and new practices are emerging, leading to a real need for training. The goal of MS Digital Marketing
- Cross-training and complementary training
- The integration of the data
- Project-based pedagogy
- A varied education for a strong employability
- An ecosystem of renowned partners
- Strong integration with the local ecosystem
- Project management
- Professional accreditations sought
- User experience
- Graphic design
Depending on the diploma you have prepared, the following courses are available:
- MS curriculum: part time.
- Course Title Level I RNCP: alternately.
- Possibility of combining the MS curriculum and the Course Level I course in Alternation.
The courses aim to deliver practical and theoretical expertise that must be mastered by digital marketing and e-business professionals.
The training model is based on the skills needed to possess and master as well as the necessary cross-skills - inherent to the digital functions.
- Internet law and data privacy
- Digital economy and business model
- Business intelligence
- Digital Strategy and Content Marketing
- CRM, data and customer experience
- Digital project management
- Boot Camp Seminar (Code)
- Methodology of the thesis
- Technology management and digital transformation
- Data storytelling
- UX Design
- Social media and influence marketing
- Google Analytics
- Seminar Boot Camp (Graphic Crea)
Alternate rhythm over 13 months in a company
The Paris campus
Starting in September 2019, the Kedge campus will leave the Opera House for the iconic Lumière building, which adjoins the lively Cour Saint-Émilion district, in Bercy Village in the 12th arrondissement.
Careers at the exit
Digital marketing director or digital customer experience, data analyst, data minder, traffic and acquisition manager ... whether in management, team management or project management, the career opportunities of this training in data marketing are multiple.
- Digital Marketing Director
- E-commerce director
- Director of the digital customer experience
- Team management
- E-commerce manager
- Digital Communication Manager
- Digital Strategy Consultant
- Traffic and Acquisition Manager
- User Experience Manager
- Project management
- Web Product Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Digital Marketing Project Manager
- E-CRM Project Manager
- Commercial digital web
- Social media manager
- Traffic manager
- Data analyst
- Data miner
Admission and financing
Education level / required diplomas
Level 5 diploma validated (RNCP level 1 title, Master's degree, etc.)
Bac 4 with 3 years of professional experience
Step 1: Filing the application online:
- Sign in to join.kedge.edu
- Fill in the requested information and attach the following documents:
- Required pieces
- A resume.
- A copy of your identity document (ID card, passport or driver's license).
- The last diploma obtained to date.
- The last transcript obtained (year in progress or previous year).
- The certificate of schooling.
- Falcutative parts
- Another diploma received.
- A letter of recommendation.
- A work certificate.
- Pay 120 euros of fees to validate your application.
(Any application for which fees have not been paid will be considered incomplete and will not be processed.These registration fees are non-refundable and can not be used for applications to other KEDGE programs.)
Step 2: Motivation Interview
Accessible to eligible candidates only, the motivational interview consists of a topic of preparation given upstream, which can take different forms: open question, text synthesis, case study ... and a 30-minute exchange before a jury composed of a representative of the program and a professional. It is conducted like a job interview and aims to understand the motives of the candidate, his knowledge of the program and to judge the adequacy between his professional project and the training.
Candidates located abroad, who can not absolutely go to France for the selections, have the opportunity to pass the interview by videoconference.
Dates of selection
The selection period for the fall of 2019 runs from October 2018 to July 2019. The selection period will be closed as soon as the program has reached its quota of new students for the fall. It is therefore preferable to apply at the earliest during the selection period. Application files and motivational interviews will be scheduled to respond to candidates as soon as possible. The eligibility results of the complete and validated files will be communicated by email within 5 working days and candidates will be invited to a motivational interview within 15 days. Admission results will be communicated by following. Confirmation of registration will be requested within 15 working days of receipt of your contract.
The curriculum gives the possibility to access two types of alternation:
- the professionalization contract
- alternating internship
Choosing a work-study contract is first and foremost about defining a personal and professional project.
To qualify for a work-study contract (apprenticeship or professionalization), the student and the company must ensure the eligibility of the candidate to obtain a full-time work permit at the time of signing the contract.
The candidate is accompanied by the alternating service of the school: provision of offers and contacts, assistance with targeting and adaptation of tools, support in the validation of assignments, assistance with the negotiation and assembly of contracts.
If you are not a French citizen, we remind you that work-study programs are subject to specific and strict conditions.
Kedge Business School offers several financial aid schemes.
Program taught in: