This Specialized Master® is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
The MS Supply Chain, Logistics and Innovations aims to train experts capable of managing global logistics chains by value, implementing efficient logistics strategies and managing international flows in the face of technological and managerial innovations.
Knowing how to manage logistics operations and a Supply Chain oriented towards customer needs nowadays requires a capacity for rapid adaptation to technological innovations. This program provides the keys to new logistics management methods and global supply chains.
Teacher-researcher in logistics and supply chain management
- A program that responds to new market expectations thanks to digital.
- Training provided in Le Havre, allowing close collaboration with manufacturers and port stakeholders in the context of challenges, seminars and company visits.
- Participation in the Annual Logistics Forum, opening up opportunities to meet professionals and obtain job offers.
The MS Supply Chain, Logistics and Innovations program brings you all the essential knowledge in the key areas of logistics and operations management.
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and information system
- Sustainable logistics
- Flow modeling
- Operations Management
- Purchases and supplies
- Operations management
- Integrated supply chain
- Digital project management
- Logistics performance
- quality management
- Logistics audit and control
- Revenue management
- Techniques and Methods
- Research methodology
- Professional techniques
- Career Path
- Company Missions
- International Logistics
- Introduction to transport and international trade
- Customs procedures
- Multimodal transport
- Sustainable warehouse and distribution management
- Maritime transport and business strategy
- Port logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk and crisis management in industry 4.0
- Demand management and customer relations
- Supply chain management
- Digitalization and management of the value chain
- SAP project
- Serious game: French connection
- Professional thesis
- Career Path
Mode of admission
Selection on file and individual motivation interview.
We invite you to apply online.
Conditions of admission
The program is open to students with one of the following degrees:
- Bac + 5 level diploma (engineering school, business school or university)
- Foreign diploma equivalent to Bac + 5 level
- Diploma of M1 (Bac + 4) or equivalent, for candidates with at least three years of professional experience.
By way of derogation, the admission jury may consider as admissible, the applications which, while not meeting the above criteria, would appear exceptional in view of the quality of the dossier (academic excellence, associative commitment, international experience, internships, etc.) .).
- A first selection is made on the basis of the examination of the application file: seriousness of the file, quality of the profile on an academic and / or professional level.
- Eligible applicants are invited to a Skype interview with an academic manager. This interview helps to get to know the candidate better, his projects and his objectives. The admission decision (admitted, refused) is pronounced a few days after the interview.
- In the event of a positive admission result, the candidate receives an eligibility notification and an invitation to the payment of a deposit, deductible from the tuition fees, which makes it possible to reserve the candidate's place in the program and triggers the publication of '' a letter of final acceptance.
In order for our students to benefit from our learning in the best conditions, places are limited in our training. The available places are reassessed at each admission session. When a class is complete, admissions are closed.
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2020-2021 admission session is May 15, 2020 .
In addition to the EM Normandie application file, international applicants must constitute a Campus France file in order to facilitate obtaining their visa.
International students will be supported in their visa and accommodation procedures by the School once the deposit has been paid.
Additional information for funded applicants (CIF or related)
Applicants for funding are requested to collect the necessary information and send us their application as soon as possible in order to allow the preparation of administrative documents within the time limit.
The logistics and transport sector is enjoying good momentum and is doing well. If today it already represents more than 2 million jobs in France, the market should grow by around 1.5% per year. The constant growth of E-commerce supported by new technologies and the new consumption habits linked to it, the impact of Big Data are boosting developments (green logistics, reverse logistics, last-mile logistics) and constraining companies, industrialists in particular, to rethink their organizations and systems.
New skills are expected such as transversality, with a greater ability to evolve in an international and multicultural environment where mobility and the ability to federate virtual teams are the keys to success.
Examples of positions
- Supply Chain Manager
- Industrial operations manager
- Flow manager
- Logistics project manager
- Digital innovation manager
- Port operations manager
Cost of training for the year 2020-2021
- Cost of training: € 12,500 (single price: French and international students, employees, self-employed, job seekers)
- Application fees: 50 € will be requested from candidates for the study of their application
Added to this is:
- The Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC), in the amount of € 91, by logging into the dedicated platform.
- The entry fee of € 575 to the Alumni EM Normandie Association, which gives you access to all of the association's services and the status of life member (not compulsory).
Different possibilities are offered to students for the financing of their studies:
- Grants: higher education, regions, travel or internship grants.
- Bank loans: agreements between EM Normandie and partner banks.
- Paid student jobs offered by the Jobs Service and Junior Enterprise associations.
About the School
Over the last 25 years, the Chambers of Commerce of Caen and Le Havre have combined their efforts to set up a joint structure in Higher Education for the benefit of their respective towns and regions. ... Read More