- duration of training: 12 months
- recruitment from bac 5
- training venue: Rouen campus
- Tuition fees: 12 000 €
- certified training Conference of Grandes Ecoles
"With more than 170 billion euros in annual sales, the agri-food sector is a major player in France, Europe and worldwide. Normandy, a historically agricultural and agri-food region, remains today one of the most important in France in this sector. It is an exceptional home for cooperatives, SMEs and multinational agribusinesses.
The Advanced Master "Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Food Products" (MS MCIPA) is a training designed with and for these companies. This training, based on a field pedagogy, aims to equip future managers of the agri-food sector with a dual competence, marketing and technical, complementary and essential to meet the challenges of development of the food industry. The MS MCIPA, built in partnership with the Normandy School of Management, is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. It trains tomorrow's decision-makers: inspired, involved, social and innovative. "
The strengths of training
- the pooling of resources of two Grandes Ecoles: EM Normandy and UniLaSalle ;
- the acquisition of a dual skill: managerial and technical;
- a training accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles;
- an operational training alternating courses, missions and internship;
- educational content directly related to the reality of the market;
- partners or companies very involved in the teaching process;
- Active pedagogy
The training program
- an internship in a company of 6 months (average salary of 1200 €)
- an active pedagogy: HEC Entrepreneurs mission of 5 weeks (in February and March), competition, ...
- 411 hours of training divided into 12 course modules provided by professionals and professors
- an alternation between academic training (seminars and conferences) and experience training (mission)
- definition of the marketing mix of a range of bakery products, with added value, intended for the general public via a regional and then national marketing
- proposition of commercial and marketing strategies for a range of products, in order to conquer new markets
- overhaul of a range of vegetable soups
Candidates are selected on examination of the application file followed by an interview with an admissions committee.
A recruitment commission per month from January to June 2018.
Conditions of admission
Be a graduate of Bac 5 level:
- engineering degree awarded by the Commission des titres d'ingénieurs (CTI)
- degree from a business school (master level) member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- university master 2
Bachelor's degree (Master 1 University) with 3 years of professional experience consistent with the training
- Product manager
- group leader
- marketing consultant
- Project Manager
- marketing management
- Sales Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 25, 2018