This Specialized Master® is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
The MS Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Agri-Food Products is a training course designed with and for companies in the agri-food sector. This training, based on field teaching, aims to provide future executives in this sector with dual skills, marketing and technical, complementary and essential to meet the development challenges of the agrifood industry. It trains the decision-makers of tomorrow: inspired, involved, social and innovative.
With more than 170 billion euros in annual turnover, the agrifood sector is a major player in France, Europe and the world. Normandy, a historically agricultural and agri-food region, constitutes an exceptional welcome ground for cooperatives, SMEs and multinational agrifood companies. Based on field-based pedagogy, this Specialized Master® equips future executives in the agrifood sector with dual marketing and scientific skills, essential to meet the development challenges of the agrifood industry, and trains the decision-makers of tomorrow: inspired, involved , social and innovative.
Teacher-researcher in management and marketing sciences
- 1 year of full-time training
- 7 months of training in Rouen
- 6 months of internship in France or abroad
The strengths of the program
- Join a training course developed in partnership by two Grandes Ecoles: UniLaSalle (food engineering school) and EM Normandie .
- Develop a dual skill: managerial and scientific.
- Benefit from a course adapted to managers and engineers.
- Study real cases of companies (Auchan, Mars, Isigny Ste Mère, Royal Canin, Cadbury, etc.)
- Benefit from a professional training alternating mission and challenge in business, business dating, professional conferences, etc.
- Meet the needs of the growing agrifood sector.
- Take advantage of a promotion on a human scale and individual monitoring.
The training takes place on the UniLaSalle campus in Mont-Saint-Aignan near Rouen.
The program of the MS Marketing, Communication and Engineering of Agro-food products values the link between the contribution of theoretical knowledge and the study of concrete cases which allows to develop your analytical mind and to bring the necessary perspective to the practices of future experts. in the food industry.
- Semester 1
- Fundamentals of the IAA manager
- Consumption trends
- Study of eating behavior
- 360 ° communication strategy
- Marketing of agrifood products
- Business challenge
- Semester 2
- Management of agrifood projects
- Marketing strategy and international marketing
- Corporate mission and integrative projects
Mode of admission
Selection on file and individual motivation interview.
We invite you to apply online.
Conditions of admission
The program is open to students with one of the following degrees:
- Bac + 5 level diploma (engineering school, business school or university)
- Foreign diploma equivalent to Bac + 5 level
- Diploma of M1 (Bac + 4) or equivalent, for candidates with at least three years of professional experience.
By way of derogation, the admission jury may consider as admissible, the applications which, while not meeting the above criteria, would appear exceptional in view of the quality of the dossier (academic excellence, associative commitment, international experience, internships, etc.) .).
- A first selection is made on the basis of the examination of the application file: seriousness of the file, quality of the profile on an academic and / or professional level.
- Eligible applicants are invited to a Skype interview with an academic manager. This interview helps to get to know the candidate better, his projects and his objectives. The admission decision (admitted, refused) is pronounced a few days after the interview.
- In the event of a positive admission result, the candidate receives an eligibility notification and an invitation to the payment of a deposit, deductible from the tuition fees, which makes it possible to reserve the candidate's place in the program and triggers the publication of '' a letter of final acceptance.
In order for our students to benefit from our learning in the best conditions, places are limited in our training. The available places are reassessed at each admission session. When a class is complete, admissions are closed.
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2020-2021 admission session is May 15, 2020 .
In addition to the EM Normandie application file, international applicants must constitute a Campus France file in order to facilitate obtaining their visa.
International students will be supported in their visa and accommodation procedures by the School once the deposit has been paid.
Additional information for funded applicants (CIF or related)
Applicants for funding are requested to collect the necessary information and send us their application as soon as possible in order to allow the preparation of administrative documents within the time limit.
General information on the job market
The agrifood sector is changing rapidly: factory of the future, marketing 4.0, innovation management, new food uses, consumers. Companies in the sector increased the number of recruitments in 2018 with an increase of 28% compared to 2017.
Examples of positions
- Product / brand manager
- Category Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Communications Officer
- Responsible development
Cost of training for the year 2020-2021
- Cost of training: € 12,500 (single price: French and international students, employees, self-employed, job seekers)
- Application fees: 50 € will be requested from candidates for the study of their application
Added to this is:
- The Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC), in the amount of € 91, by logging into the dedicated platform.
- The entry fee of € 575 to the Alumni EM Normandie Association, which gives you access to all of the association's services and the status of life member (not compulsory).
Different possibilities are offered to students for the financing of their studies:
- Grants: higher education, regions, travel or internship grants.
- Bank loans: agreements between EM Normandie and partner banks.
- Paid student jobs offered by the Jobs Service and Junior Enterprise associations.
About the School
Over the last 25 years, the Chambers of Commerce of Caen and Le Havre have combined their efforts to set up a joint structure in Higher Education for the benefit of their respective towns and regions. ... Read More