THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN FRENCH
MS MRI - Industrial Risk Management
The MINES ParisTech Advanced Master's Degree "Industrial Risk Management" (MRI) is a high-level up-to-time Post-Master educational program in the field of safety. It is certified by the French Conference des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
The courses are taught in French.
This program associates social theory and practice, engineering, legal and management sciences.
It AIMS to Train managers able to have operational responsibilities in the field of industrial safety.
5 months of the theoretical program
This hand takes up in Sophia Antipolis in the research department of the Centre for Research on crises (CRC) of MINES ParisTech and is Organized in three modules:
1. Methods and tools for crisis management
2. Organization Behaviours
3. Different types of Management position
• 7 teamwork on field
• several industrial visits
6 months of the professional mission
The professional task is a Specific study Performed in a company.
The student Will Be Supervised by a professor and a representative from the company. The Mission Will Be closed with a professional thesis and oral defense year.
- Industrial Risk Manager, HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) Manager
- Industrial Risk Director, HSE Director
- Young looking
- Case studies Directly in company or state for organisms
- Top level teaching staff and industrial partners
- Between melting pot students from different cultural Among Them Chinese
- Mixing Between Experienced executive and young graduate
- Location in Sophia Antipolis
Last updated January 29, 2018