THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN FRENCH
MS MISL - Industrial Management and Logistics Systems
The MINES Paristech Advanced Master's Degree "Industrial Management and Logistics Systems" (MISL) is a high-level up-to-date Post-Master educational programme in the field of logistics. It is certified by the French Conference des Grandes Ecoles (C.G.E.).
It is taught in French.
This Advanced Master aims at giving engineers and managers a more global view of industrial systems and a knowledge of how to improve productivity in industry and services.
The major topics are : planning, quality, logistics, maintenance, project management and design procedures.
6 months of intensive seminars :
A week integration seminar,followed by a series of academic modules which deals with :
1. Production management:
- Software ERP, APS
2. Industrial design :
- Value analysis, production flux
3. Diagnostic and evaluation :
- Cost evaluation and risk management
4. Supply chain management :
- Stocks management and logistic information systems
5. Numerous industrial visits.
6 months of professional mission:
The professional mission is a specific study performed in a company.
The student will be supervised by a professor and a representative from the company. The mission will be closed with a professional thesis and an oral defense.
- Expertise in logistics and industrial systems, adapted to the current economic world
Ability to audit and manage processes
Global overview on logistics and industrial systems
Ability for team working
Ability to integrate every industrial environment
- Manufacturing or industrial manager
- Supply chain manager
- Engineer in consulting firm
- Project manager in the industry or services
- Industrial and academic networks of MINES ParisTech
- Study trip and numerous industrial visits
- Teaching staff essentially coming from industry and services
- Located in the centre of Paris
Last updated September 29, 2017