This Specialized Master® is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and benefits from the RNCP level 7 certified title.
The function of human resources manager has become essential to optimize the operation of a company. It defines and implements the management policy and human resources management (recruitment, remuneration, mobility, career management, etc.) of the structure, taking into consideration the needs and expectations of its employees.
The MS Human Resources Manager offers comprehensive training in human resources management. It equips students with the skills necessary to meet the human capital needs of companies and ensure the success of everyone within organizations. The increase in skills is done gradually with the constant concern to combine the best of HRM research and a great professionalization (work-study program, missions, testimonials from professionals). The ambition of the MS is to train competent HR managers, curious and open to the innovations of tomorrow.
Assistant professor in human resources management and organization
- Pilot the HR action whatever its function in the company.
- Identify the necessary conditions and implement a real management of skills, both individual and collective.
- Understand humans with their individual specificities.
- Join a work-study program.
- Take advantage of a pioneering and innovative program in the field of skills management and human resources management.
- Benefit from training provided by recognized experts in their field (HR consultants, training managers, HR directors, etc.).
- Mobilize your skills with professional training: work-study training, business challenges, HR cafés, interviews with professionals.
- Benefit from a partial or total exemption from tuition fees and benefit from remuneration from your host company thanks to the work-study program.
- Take advantage of close individual monitoring in a promotion on a human scale
The program of the MS Manager of Human Resources offers a 360 ° vision of the challenges related to this sector of activity.
- Understanding the HR Function
- HR function mapping
- Organizational behavior
- Individual Human Resources Management
- Labor law
- Skill developpement
- Skills management (Career management and GPEC)
- Development of transversal skills
- Career path
- Methodology of the dissertation
- Collective Human Resources Management
- Professional relations and negotiation
- Change management
- HR Strategic Development
- HRM in the digital age
- International Human Resources Management
- Strategic HR management
- Strategic management of people and organizations
- Strategy and compensation
- HRM and CSR
- Development of transversal skills
- HR English
- Career Path
- Company missions
Mode of admission
Selection on file and individual motivation interview.
We invite you to apply online.
Conditions of admission
The program is open to students with one of the following degrees:
- Bac + 5 level diploma (engineering school, business school or university)
- Foreign diploma equivalent to Bac + 5 level
- Diploma of M1 (Bac + 4) or equivalent, for candidates with at least three years of professional experience.
By way of derogation, the admission jury may consider as admissible, the applications which, while not meeting the above criteria, would appear exceptional in view of the quality of the dossier (academic excellence, associative commitment, international experience, internships, etc.) .).
- A first selection is made on the basis of the examination of the application file: seriousness of the file, quality of the profile on an academic and / or professional level.
- Eligible applicants are invited to a Skype interview with an academic manager. This interview helps to get to know the candidate better, his projects and his objectives. The admission decision (admitted, refused) is pronounced a few days after the interview.
- In the event of a positive admission result, the candidate receives an eligibility notification and an invitation to the payment of a deposit, deductible from the tuition fees, which makes it possible to reserve the candidate's place in the program and triggers the publication of '' a letter of final acceptance.
In order for our students to benefit from our learning in the best conditions, places are limited in our training. The available places are reassessed at each admission session. When a class is complete, admissions are closed.
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2020-2021 admission session is May 15, 2020 .
In addition to the EM Normandie application file, international applicants must constitute a Campus France file in order to facilitate obtaining their visa.
International students will be supported in their visa and accommodation procedures by the School once the deposit has been paid.
Additional information for funded applicants (CIF or related)
Applicants for funding are requested to collect the necessary information and send us their application as soon as possible in order to allow the preparation of administrative documents within the time limit.
Examples of possible outlets
To express it, management by skills can only be exercised in functions with a high level of responsibility or autonomy. Neither the size of the company, nor its sector of activity are discriminating factors. These are not positions but transversal skills linked to managerial or managerial functions.
Examples of positions
- Recruitment manager
- Training manager
- Manager / Responsible for job and skills management
- Talent acquisition specialist
- Skills manager
- Organizational change manager
- Diversity manager, etc.
Cost of training for the year 2020-2021
- Cost of training: € 13,500 (single price: French and international students, employees, self-employed, job seekers)
- Application fees: 50 € will be requested from candidates for the study of their application
Added to this is:
- The Student and Campus Life Contribution (CVEC), in the amount of € 91, by logging into the dedicated platform.
- The entry fee of € 575 to the Alumni EM Normandie Association, which gives you access to all of the association's services and the status of life member (not compulsory).
Different possibilities are offered to students for the financing of their studies:
- Grants: higher education, regions, travel or internship grants.
- Bank loans: agreements between EM Normandie and partner banks.
- Paid student jobs offered by the Jobs Service and Junior Enterprise associations.
About the School
Over the last 25 years, the Chambers of Commerce of Caen and Le Havre have combined their efforts to set up a joint structure in Higher Education for the benefit of their respective towns and regions. ... Read More