- Learn to decide and direct
- Making managerial responsibilities
- Development of new skills in management and entrepreneurship
- Overall vision of the company
- Diagnosis and audit business
- Development of autonomy and adaptability
Knowledge, coaching and personalized support
Before missions, students participate in seminars on specific themes each. Courses and readings are given by specialists who bring their practical field experience and theoretical developments to their areas of expertise.
A coaching approach to business creation
In addition to this device individualized tutoring, individual support provided by professionals and consultants specializing in the creation and acquisition of companies, is available throughout the year to holders of projects to help materialize. An adjustment of the 2nd half is possible that the establishment of the company is effective right out of the Master. Since the introduction of coaching in 2007, 27 students have created or taken over a business.
Pedagogy (teaching in French) Operational training with:
- 2 missions in business and 2 real professional competitions conducted by teams of three full-time students
- 1 internship graduation or personal creative project or business takeovers minimum of 5 months
- The program is open to graduates BAC 5 (business school or management, engineers, university equivalent degree from a foreign university) and Bac 4 with professional experience.
- The selection is based on the application and interview with a committee.
About the School
Over the last 25 years, the Chambers of Commerce of Caen and Le Havre have combined their efforts to set up a joint structure in Higher Education for the benefit of their respective towns and regions. ... Read More