California State University Channel Islands offers a dual degree program which combines a Master of Science in Biotechnology and an MBA. There are only four of these unique programs nationwide. The program prepares students for leadership positions in the biotechnology industry. Students will be ready to make immediate contributions to scientific research, discovery, development, and management. Students have possible leadership career opportunities in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and biomedical device-based companies and organizations.
Designed for working professionals, classes are offered during evenings or weekends based on schedule availability. The degree is open to both domestic and international students.
At a Glance
- Area of study: Master in Biotechnology/Master in Business Administration
- Ideal for: Working adults who want to advance their careers and need flexibility and convenience
- Location: Camarillo Main Campus
- Program format: In-person, weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Number of courses: 23-28
- Program length: 3 years approximately
About the School
Feels like family. Imagine a big family—one that’s warm, welcoming, smart and fun. That’s California State University Channel Islands (CSUCI), a four-year, public university in Camarillo, California. ... Read More