THIS PROGRAM IS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
MS ALEF - International Energy Management
The MINES ParisTech Advanced Master's Degre "International Energy Management" (ALEF) is a high-level up-to-date Post-Master educational program in the field of energy with an international approach.
It is certified by the French Conference des Grandes Ecoles (C.G.E.) and delivered in partnership with INSA Lyon and Tsinghua University in China.
It is entirely taught in English.
Energy is and will remain a key concern for this century with complex and numerous implications. It will require a new generation of managers, aware of the complexity of the problems, with a strong technical background, as well as the ability to address economic, social, legal, environmental, risk management issues.
This Advanced Master Program is internationally oriented and insists on technical innovation. It aims to train young engineers with a high technical and management level that will make them able to help big companies with an international development to solve their energy problems.
This program is delivered in partnership with INSA Lyon and Tsinghua University in China.
8 months of theoretical courses (4 months in France, 4 months in China):
This theoretical part is delivered by numerous international experts from the energy industry. It is divided into 4 mains topics and takes places in France, then in China:
- Technical Data about energy and its conversion
- Economical, legal and environmental aspects of the energy sector in Asia, Africa, Europe and America
- Innovation management
- Introduction to renewable energies
- Alternative technologies of energy
- Practical initiation
Visits to France, Europe, and China.
The program is entirely delivered in English
6 months of professional mission
The professional mission is a specific study performed by a company. The student will be supervised by a professor and a representative from the company. The mission will be closed with a professional thesis and an oral defense.
- Scientific and management skills in the field of energy
- Tools of technical, economical, environmental analysis of energetic systems
- Management skills in the energy field
Managers et experts of the energy sector with international job opportunities.
- A double diploma MINES ParisTech+Tsinghua University
- International teaching staff with a very high level
- A strong association with the economic sector with full industrial partnership
- Cultural opening between China and Europe in a professional context
Last updated January 26, 2018