You will be taught using the latest advances in teaching methods and electronic resources, as well as small-group and individual tuition.
Applicants require a 2.1 or international equivalent and/or a masters at merit level or above in a relevant subject, as well as an IELTS level 6.0 (5.5 in each element). Particular features of the programme include:
- one-to-one tuition with expert members of staff
- teaching informed by active leading-edge researchers in the field
- innovative and engaging teaching modules
- access to many online resources
- flexibility in course content
Our facilities are outstanding and include a Gigahertz transverse electromagnetic cell, an RF anechoic chamber, an optical materials evaluation system lab, an RF lab, a photoluminescence lab, optics and ultrasonic labs comprising multiple optical benches, semiconductor clean rooms, power electronic module packaging facility, 270 kVA variable frequency ac supply, dynamometer testing to 800 kW and 120,000 rpm, and environmental testing including temperature, altitude, humidity and vibration.
The faculty has excellent links with industry and will ensure you develop transferable skills that will be a benefit in a variety of careers. You will also have access to the Graduate School's Researcher Development Programme.
- Entry requirements: 2.1 (or international equivalent) and/or a masters at merit level or above in a relevant subject
- IELTS: 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in each element).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 19, 2018