One of the most prestigious masters in Spain
The Master in Marketing and Digital Communication Strategy (MMDI) is one of the first masters of this specialty that has been in Spain. More than 600 students have passed through our classrooms who now occupy positions of responsibility in the companies.
What makes the Fundesem MMDI different from other similar programs is the following:
- Constant updating of syllabuses and faculty cloister. This Master, more than any other, requires being in constant contact with the reality of the companies.
- Very high employability. Almost 100% of MMDI students find work after graduation. There are promotions where 100% employability has been achieved after taking this leading program in the market.
- High level of subjects. The difference between a master and a course is precisely the possibility of being able to analyze in depth each of the tools and the subjects.
- Continuous training. In Fundesem we are aware that this area of knowledge is constantly evolving, so we make available to the MMDI alumni a constant training (which we call post-master) to update and recycle the new trends that arise in this discipline. These classes are free and exclusive for MMDI students.
- Many activities outside of the classroom. This allows a greater understanding of the subjects.
- And a vision of the company as a whole. What makes the MMDI students of Fundesem not only experts in digital environment, but they are able to see the company as a whole.
The MMDI has 3 specialties available, and as a novelty, the student will be able to complete all three, at no additional cost:
- Specialization in SEO / SEM
- Specialization in Social Media
- Specialization in Ecommerce muneebfarman / Pixabay
All Digital School programs follow a practical methodology focused on personalized student learning. Digital School programs are focused on practical and active learning of digital skills.
From the beginning of the MMDI program, the student, and counting on tutors, develops his own website, blog and e-commerce store, developing an online company as a project.
The methodology followed in the MMDI requires a very well-trained faculty, since the classes have to become authentic forums of shared knowledge.
Structure of the program
The MMDI program of FBS Business School is divided into three periods.
The Core Period is the one that aims to enhance the common and essential subjects related to the digital world (the relationship of the subjects is in the PDF of the downloadable program of this website).
In the Specialties phase, the student can choose between the specialties of:
- Specialization in SEO / SEM
- Specialization in Social Media
- Specialization in Ecommerce
At the end of this phase, and before the student graduates, the student must:
- Realize a Project Preparation of a Digital Project in which to apply what has been learned with the support and individualized follow-up of a tutor.
- Support for the Personal Career Plan. Accompaniment for the planning of the Strategic Plan of Career Development of the student. Employability is one of the most important characteristics of Fundesem's MMDI.
And when the students graduate, they can go to Post-Master's training . In this period of voluntary attendance the students expand their knowledge, either with advanced training of some of the tools studied during the Master's degree, or new subjects that complement the training.
The Fundesem MMDI has among its objectives, not only the acquisition of knowledge, but also the development of personal skills or soft skills, as well as complementing classroom training with the reality of the company.
Study trip. Visits to important companies related to the digital world (Amazon, Google, Movistar, etc.) aim to bring business reality closer to students. The visits give students the opportunity to make contact with people, processes and business realities that provide them with updated knowledge and allows them to know the application of their career in professional practical life.
Residential period. Away from the classrooms, students can have classes in another environment more suitable for some of the subjects, especially those related to soft-skills.
Outdoor training. Outdoor is another activity outside the classroom that helps achieve teamwork skills, which are of great interest to companies.
Strategies for effective communication . The objective of this workshop is to learn to communicate. Developing a good communication strategy allows effective communication.
Networking Relationships with teachers and classmates are essential to start developing a career within any sector.
Throughout the course, classes will be taught via streaming with some teachers and entrepreneurs who are not located in Spain, but with whom Fundesem can count as a cloister thanks to connectivity.
These classes are interactive and students have the opportunity to learn from the best professionals worldwide.
The MMDI faculty is made up of first-class professionals from the digital world.
The teachers either work in companies of recognized digital prestige, in addition to being the best professionals in their areas, or they are the best experts in some of the subjects taught in the Master.
Proof of this is the high grade that year after year they receive from our students.
At Fundesem we help the student to plan their professional career making the most appropriate decisions, as well as to design and carry out their main objectives.
Through various services (Career Advisor, Coaching & Mentoring, Seminars and Workshops and Labor Orientation) the student is accompanied to design and execute a Strategic Career Development Plan.
Similarly, access is provided to an employment exchange that connects students in the process of job search or who want to improve their current job, with recruiters, headhunters or the appropriate companies. However, the student placement rate MMDI is the highest of all Fundesem, sometimes reaching 100% placement of some promotions.
Some Career Development data are the following:
- 4 out of 5 students who do internships with finally hired by the same companies.
- 130 students were hired by companies in the past academic year 2017/18.
- 95% of Fundesem students improve or change jobs within two years of completing their Master programs
- More than 600 companies have applied for jobs for Fundesem students.
FBS is a non-profit foundation that aims to develop professionals and companies. For this reason, the foundation makes a series of scholarships available to candidates, so that any student who is truly committed to their training can take the MMDI without financial problems.
Furthermore, FBS has very advantageous financing agreements with various financial entities.
What the students say
About the School
The origins of Fundesem go back to 1965, when the School was created to meet the demand for a new generation of professionals. Since then and until now, we have defended the value of effort and the de ... Read More